I am excited to inform you about a unique opportunity to train with me for 12 weeks in my new virtual course specifically designed Cosmetologists, Trichologists and Barbers. As a licensed Cosmetologist for over 20 years, Board-Certified Dermatologist and owner of the largest hair loss center in Western Massachusetts, I realize that stylists are on the front line with the ability to pick up hair loss in their clients in the earliest stages. The Getting to the Root of Hair Loss Academy will prepare cosmetologists, trichologists and barbers with the pearls needed to better serve your clients suffering with various forms of hair loss.
Certification of completion from Lenzy Hair Institute (with 80% or better course completion score)
Once you complete this course you, you will:
- Be more confident in your ability to recognize hair loss
- Be able to more effectively counsel your clients
- Be certified by the Lenzy Hair Institute (with successful completion of all modules)
- Be your client’s hair hero!
This course is for Cosmetologists, Trichologists, and Barbers that are looking to provide an extra level of services to thier clients suffering with various forms of hair loss.
(Regular Price $6000)
YOUR INVESTMENT INCLUDES….
- Week 1: The medical approach to a hair loss consultation
- Week 2-5: Treatments for non-scarring alopecias (hair loss) 1-6
- Week 6: Live Q&A call with Dr Lenzy
- Week 7-10: Treatments for scarring alopecias 1-6
- Week 11: Live Q&A call with Dr Lenzy
- Week 12 ***Bonus Treatment of “Dry Scalp” Disorders 1-2
Non Scarring Alopecias:
- Excessive Shedding (Telogen Effluvium)
- Female & Male Pattern Thinning/Baldness (Androgenetic Alopecia)
- Autoimmune Hair Loss (Alopecia Areata)
- Breakage (Trichorrhexis Nodosa) & Strategies for length retention
- Ringworm (Tinea Capitis)
- Thin Edges (Traction Alopecia)
- Central Centrifugal Cicatricial Alopecia (#1 cause of scarring alopecia in African American women)
- Lichen Planopilaris & Frontal Fibrosing Alopecia (#1 cause of scarring alopecia in Caucasian women)
- Dissecting Cellulitis of the Scalp (Cystic Acne of the Scalp)
- Folliculitis Decalvans (Scarring Alopecia with scabs and crusts)
- Acne Keloidalis Nuchae (Hair Bumps in the Nape)
- Discoid Lupus Erythematosis (Scarring Alopecia with discoloration)
“Dry” Scalp Conditions:
- Seborrheic Dermatitis (dry, itchy scalp/dandruff)
- Psoriasis (thick, scaly plaques)
I look forward to working with you!
Receive Updates from Dr. Lenzy
Subscribe to get my latest tips by email